Wednesday 28 December 2011

A long time between posts...

For various reasons I haven't been near this blog for a while. Nearly 2 years in fact. I started it enthusiastically, after a lot of thought and planning, but then began to doubt whether this was something I should be doing. I mean, who really cares? And how do I find the time? That was part of it. But the real issue was that at that time, I saw some friends dealing with nasty, bitchy online fights. The kind where people leave horrible comments on others' posts, where people "unfriend" each other and even try to get each other barred from sites they both love and ultimately the kind that leave a bitter taste behind for all involved. I decided I didn't want to get into that nasty place myself. So I stopped adding to this blog. I knew it would take time to build up a profile and I hadn't done that yet, so it wasn't going to hurt anyone. But still, at times, I missed writing. Then, recently, someone told me, out of the blue, that he had enjoyed reading my posts and that he thought it a shame I had stopped. I've been thinking that over for some weeks. Maybe I will give it another go and see what happens. No promises though...

No comments:

Post a Comment